Explore the history of Vegas through these unique epic neon signs
The Neon Museum “Boneyard,” which features more than 150 historic Las Vegas signs from old casinos and other businesses displayed outdoors on over 6 acres of pure eye candy.
The Neon Museum was founded in 1996 as a partnership between the Allied Arts Council of Southern Nevada and the City of Las Vegas. Today, it is an independent non-profit. The Neon Museum maintains restored signs along the Fremont Street Experience as well as the signs in the Boneyard collection.
The signs are considered by Las Vegas locals, business owners, and government organizations to be not only artistically, but also historically significant to the culture of the city.
Each of the restored signs in the collection holds a story about who created it and why it is important
For day tours are $18 for general admission; seniors 65+, students, active military, veterans and Nevada residents are $12 (valid ID required for each discounted ticket.
Experience the magic of the Neon Museum at night!
For night tours are $25 for general admission; seniors 65+, students, active military, veterans and Nevada residents are $22 (valid ID required for each discounted ticket: must show current ID upon arrival).
View the fabulous neon of our seven restored signs, and our beautifully and dramatically lit un-restored signs when you book an evening tour.
• No backpacks, camera bags, large bags, additional camera lenses, monopods, selfie sticks or tripods are allowed on tours.
• No alcohol.
• No weapons.
• We are accessible in accordance with ADA (AA) requirements. Service animals only are allowed.
• We recommend visitors wear closed-toe shoes.
• Neon Boneyard tours are guided tours; visitors must remain with their guide and group. The yard contains broken glass and rusty metal. Visitors are advised to be aware of their surroundings at all times for their safety and for the safety of our collection.
• No smoking, electronic cigarettes, chewing tobacco or snuff is allowed.
• Museum-appropriate attire required.
• Tour guests arriving more than 20 minutes late may forfeit their place on the tour.
• Due to the broken glass, rusty metal and darkness, we recommend night tours for children ages 12 and up.
• ANYONE FAILING TO FOLLOW GUIDELINES WILL KINDLY BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
770 Las Vegas Boulevard North
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Phone: (702) 387-6366