The Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel has a very unique collection of antiques and art for the public to view for free.
No visit to Las Vegas would be complete without a tour of a unique collection of authentic antiques and curiosities at The Antiques Museum at Main Street Station .
Take a self-guided tour after picking up a detailed brochure and map at the front desk or bell desk.
With a charming Victorian-era theme, dozens of rare antiques and curiosities, and even a slab of the Berlin Wall this collection is for sure a must see.
Our collection includes:
• Stained glass from the Lillian Russell Mansion;
• Bronze doors and facade from the Royal Bank of Kuwait;
• Doors from the Pullman Mansion;
• Louisa May Alcott Pullman car;
• Chandeliers from the Coca-Cola Building, Austin, Texas; and Figaro Opera House, Paris, France;
• Wild Boar bronzed statue;
• A portion of the Berlin Wall;
• And many more!
200 N Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Open 24 hours a day!
Admission: FreeMore Vegas Deals